[Ncame-students] Moving on to the next stage of my career

Sugrib Shaha sks0089 at auburn.edu
Fri Feb 12 16:40:01 CST 2021

Hello All,

As you may know, I'm leaving NCAME.

I want to make clear my gratitude for being able to get to know you professionally and/or personally over the past 6 months. Without your friendship, support, and cooperation, my time here would not have been the same. I'm sure I'll see you before I leave, but if not, my last day is February 26, 2021. If you need anything from me, please do not hesitate to ask.

My broad plan for the future is to be a good researcher. I'm excited to get started in my new role as Research Scientist but will also cherish all our good time together.
I look forward to keeping in contact and hearing your updates about work, life, whatever! Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need anything or want to catch up.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Wishing you all the best for the future.

Regards,
Sugrib