[Ncame-students] Machined sample status and new ultrasonic bath

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Tue Aug 17 13:00:23 CDT 2021

Dear all

Please make sure to make the color of the row dedicated to your specimens green when you receive your samples in the machine shop excel sheet.

In addition, we got a new large sonicator which we are mainly planning to use for AM sieves. However, in case your sample does not fit in the old one or somehow you need to use the new one, I guess it would be okay however please make sure to completely drain after use and nicely clean it. Any contamination will ruin our AM fabrication process! thank you for paying atttttention

Thanks,
Arash