[Ncame-students] Stopping the fatigue tests and prints for Wednesday

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Tue Apr 13 17:59:05 CDT 2021

All,

Dr. Shamsaei wants everyone to make sure no print nor fatigue test will be running while we are moving out the Trumpf AM machine, tomorrow.

Therefore, do not start a new test around tomorrow mid-morning please, and if you are running a test, stop it. For further details about fatigue tests, I think you can ask Muztahid or Patricio.

@Patricio<mailto:pec0016 at auburn.edu> please transfer this email to the ITAR group as well. Thank you

Currently, I don't have an exact time for the move-out process as it depends on Christian. However, I think it will be around 10 AM. As usual, any help is appreciated and if you are available in that time slot, please stop by the AM lab.

Thanks,
Arash