[Ncame-students] Projects Using Aluminum

Michael Knotts mjk0017 at auburn.edu
Thu Oct 22 09:14:54 CDT 2020

All,

I have been working to back track the aluminum powder usage through May, but there are some holes in the recording that are preventing me from having an accurate record. I've spoken with Emmanuel and we agreed the best course is likely to calculate the usage from all projects. If you have used any aluminum powder since May, I would appreciate it if you sent me any information on the build.

Also, there are some references to new powder that was received, but no information on the barcode. If there is any shipping information relating to aluminum powder I might can use that to identify it.

Thanks,

Michael Knotts

Research Engineer/Lab Manager

National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

Samuel Ginn College of Engineering

Auburn University

Phone: 334-844-2415

Email: mjk0017 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>