[Ncame-students] Cleaning the Labs

Michael Knotts mjk0017 at auburn.edu
Mon Oct 19 10:19:54 CDT 2020

All,

I have been informed by Amanda that we need to have the labs cleaned and presentable by Thursday for a visitor. I wanted to work with y'all to see what we could do. I believe the two main areas are the polishing lab and specimen storage. I know Christian and Emmanuel also asked me to get the sink cleaned in the polishing lab. I can create an overview of everything that needs to be done if y'all would be willing to help with scheduling and seeing it through.

Thanks,

Michael Knotts

Research Engineer/Lab Manager

National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

Samuel Ginn College of Engineering

Auburn University

Phone: 334-844-2415

Email: mjk0017 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>