[Ncame-students] Build Failures in Additive ?

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Wed Oct 14 08:15:37 CDT 2020

All
Please try to send your figures today by COB! Please specify which type of defect/material/process is that: either in the file name or in a PPT file. If it is from your published work, please send the link to your paper as well. Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Arash Soltani-Tehrani
Ph.D. Student | Auburn University
AM Laboratory Coordinator | Nat’l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME)
Senator | Graduate Student Council (GSC) | Auburn University
Phone: (334) 497-2159
Email: azs0181 at auburn.edu |