[Ncame-students] Status of Tube Furnace

Michael Knotts mjk0017 at auburn.edu
Tue Oct 13 16:44:46 CDT 2020

All,

Just wanted to give a quick update on the status of the tube furnace. I've gotten an initial quote on the replacement ceramic tube, and inquired about an educational discount. I'm waiting on a response to see if a discount is possible. They said they have this item in stock, so once ordered it should be fairly quick to get in, install, and get the tube furnace up and running. I will update you as I learn more.

Thanks,

Michael Knotts

Research Engineer/Lab Manager

National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

Samuel Ginn College of Engineering

Auburn University

Phone: 334-844-2415

Email: mjk0017 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>