[Ncame-students] Tube furnace out of order!

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Tue Oct 13 08:03:01 CDT 2020

Dear all,

Last night, I noticed that the tube in the furnace has been damaged and a piece of tube has been detached. I recommend not using it until the tube is replaced.

Michael, can we please order a replacement for the tube? We need to replace this asap as most of the projects are dependent on this furnace.

Very Respectfully,

Arash Soltani-Tehrani
Ph.D. Student | Auburn University
AM Laboratory Coordinator | Nat’l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME)
Senator | Graduate Student Council (GSC) | Auburn University
Phone: (334) 497-2159
Email: azs0181 at auburn.edu |
Website: eng.auburn.edu/ncame