[Ncame-students] Assistance for relocation 2021

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Thu Oct 8 20:46:36 CDT 2020

Hi Mikyle,

Congratulations on your admission and wish you a safe travel to the US!

My email and phone number are in the signature. You can contact me with your questions and I would be happy to help.

I have also social media accounts (Facebook, Whatspp ...) which you can find me there too if it is more convenient for you.

Very Respectfully,

Arash Soltani-Tehrani
Ph.D. Student | Auburn University
AM Laboratory Coordinator | Nat’l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME)
Senator | Graduate Student Council (GSC) | Auburn University
Phone: (334) 497-2159
Email: azs0181 at auburn.edu |