[Ncame-students] Schedule for undergraduate students

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Thu Oct 1 16:29:48 CDT 2020

Dear all,

To move forward with a good plan with undergrads, please scratch any task they do for you. Doesn't matter if the job has been completed or not, if they work 2-3 hours for you, please scratch the task if the undergrad has not done it.
This way we can at least know how long they have worked for everyone

If you don't want to follow the method, please propose your idea to run it fairly or we can go with first come first serve!

Thank you,
Arash