[Ncame-students] Purchases

Michael Knotts mjk0017 at auburn.edu
Thu Nov 12 15:15:38 CST 2020

Amanda,

Those aren't from me, as they are from before I started.

Thanks,

Michael Knotts

Research Engineer/Lab Manager

National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

Samuel Ginn College of Engineering

Auburn University

Phone: 334-844-2415

Email: mjk0017 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>

________________________________
Good afternoon. Please see the attachments. Did anyone order these items? If so, which projects were they used for?

Best Regards,

Amanda Hanks

Office Manager

National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

Samuel Ginn College of Engineering

Phone: 334-844-2635

Email: Aah0007 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>

www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame<http://www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame>