[Ncame-students] Assistance for relocation 2021

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Wed Nov 11 10:48:56 CST 2020

Dear all

Would any of you be able to accommodate Mikyle for few days until he can rent his own apartment? Please let him know if it works for you. He is planning to travel to US on Dec 30.

Very Respectfully,

Arash Soltani-Tehrani
Ph.D. Student | Auburn University
AM Laboratory Coordinator | Nat’l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME)
Senator | Graduate Student Council (GSC) | Auburn University
Phone: (334) 497-2159
Email: azs0181 at auburn.edu |