[Ncame-students] Updating the powder excel sheet

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Sun May 24 13:38:20 CDT 2020

Hi, my friends,

I hope you are doing well and have a great weekend!

I just wanted to bring this to your attention that the "powder update" excel sheet in the box needs to be updated all the time whenever you do a print. I cannot see any of the recent prints we had on the list.

The reason I am asking is that Dr. Shamsaei asked me questions regarding the date, machine, and material of some of the prints, and they were not on the list. He told me to report the people that do not update it to him. Therefore, please try to have it updated to the latest version based on your prints in Huntsville and Auburn. Thank you for your cooperation.

The link below will navigate you there:
https://auburn.box.com/s/9fsx4szo9qsphzxllosgga0zsamwy3b8

Kind Regards,
Arash