[Ncame-students] FW: Gavin HouseKeeping and Parking

Nima Shamsaei shamsaei at auburn.edu
Fri May 22 10:15:12 CDT 2020

FYI

From: Christian Brodbeck <brodbcj at auburn.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 10:00 AM
To: Shuai Shao <sshao at auburn.edu>; Nima Shamsaei <shamsaei at auburn.edu>; Amanda Hanks <aah0007 at auburn.edu>; Ramsis Farag <faragra at auburn.edu>; Maria Auad <mla0001 at auburn.edu>; Imon Chakraborty <imonchakraborty at auburn.edu>; Davide Guzzetti <dzg0029 at auburn.edu>; Kyle Schulze <kds0069 at auburn.edu>; Rick Williams <rrw0006 at auburn.edu>; Asha-Dee Celestine <anc0053 at auburn.edu>; Russell Mailen <rwmailen at auburn.edu>; Mark Yampolskiy <mark.yampolskiy at auburn.edu>; Gregory Purdy <greg.purdy at auburn.edu>; Natalie Capiro <natalie.capiro at auburn.edu>; Lauren Beckingham <leb0071 at auburn.edu>; Eldon Triggs <trigged at auburn.edu>; Geoffrey Thompson <thompgj at auburn.edu>
Cc: Emmanuel Winful <ewinful at auburn.edu>; Steven Taylor <taylost at auburn.edu>
Subject: Gavin HouseKeeping and Parking

Good morning,

I hope everyone is doing well. I had a couple items I wanted to bring to everyone’s attention. If you do not mind forwarding this to your graduate and undergraduate students who are working in Gavin, I would appreciate it.

  1.  Housekeeping
     *   As many of you know, our Housekeeping personnel have been asked to NOT enter any of the labs. It has been brought to my attention that many of the labs have garbage cans that are NOT being emptied on a regular basis.
     *   The process for emptying garbage cans is to simply place them in the hallway and housekeeping will empty them the next morning.
     *   Please have your garbage cans emptied on a regular basis.
  2.  Parking
     *   We are all aware that since the start of the pandemic, Parking Services have not been monitoring parking like they usually do. However, there are a couple parking issues we NEED to address.
     *   On the East side of Gavin (just off Wilmore Drive) cars and motorcycles have a tendency to park in the pull-off area by the doors of Gavin. This area is reserved for deliveries and the fire department.
     *   Please DO NOT park your car or motorcycle in this area because it is restricting deliveries and if there were an emergency, it poses safety risks.

Thank you,

Christian

Christian Brodbeck, P.E.
Research Engineer VI
Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
130 Gavin Engineering Research Laboratory
311 West Magnolia Ave
Auburn University, AL 36849
Mobile: (334) 750-9375
Email: brodbcj at auburn.edu<mailto:brodbcj at auburn.edu>