[Ncame-students] Closing the compressed air valve while the machine is idle

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Thu May 14 13:34:43 CDT 2020

Hey all,

Christian told me that the compressed air has been used a lot even the machines were idle and it gets hot. Therefore, in case eos m290 is idle, close the compressed air valve.

Please also make sure to keep the sieve air inlet closed if you are not using it from where it is connected to the main inlet.

I've noticed that sometimes we only turn off the sieving air by the switch on top of the eos m290. However, the main knob letting air go to eos needs to be also closed.

Kind Regards,
Arash