[Ncame-students] Lab organization and sending powder to Huntsville

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Wed Jul 8 08:03:53 CDT 2020

Good morning all,

Dr. Shamsaei asked us to be more organized when working in the lab, especially now that all labs have been completely cleaned. Please make sure to close the cabinet doors or drawers as you take something from them or put everything back in its initial location.

In addition, as Inconel 718 has priority, we need to first fill out Mr. Ogles' car with Inconel 718 and if there is more space, we put the rest of 17-4 SS. All the other 17-4 SS will be sent the next time. @Nabeel<mailto:nza0057 at auburn.edu> please let us know which Inconel 718 powder needs to be sent if you are not here. If you are available, please put all those Inconel 718 powder on the cart.

Dr. Reza has also a package that needs to be sent to Huntsville. @Arun<mailto:azp0131 at auburn.edu> please make sure not to forget that. I will be also helping you when Mr. Ogles is here.

Very Respectfully,
Arash