[Ncame-students] FW: [EXTERNAL] SR + HIP

Nima Shamsaei shamsaei at auburn.edu
Fri Dec 18 10:35:32 CST 2020

FYI

From: Gradl, Paul R. (MSFC-ER13) <paul.r.gradl at nasa.gov>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 10:28 AM
To: Nima Shamsaei <shamsaei at auburn.edu>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] SR + HIP

Hi Nima,
The HIP vendor does not have (standard furnace) heat treatment capabilities and HIP only. Please stress relief prior to sending. You can send a batch now and more later or all at once, whichever easiest for you (not sure if it will change schedule much with the holidays). I have included a packing slip to include.

Please make sure they are marked properly so we can identify later.

Thanks,
Paul