[Ncame-students] All Furnaces Operational

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Fri Dec 11 16:50:33 CST 2020

Thank you Michael for your help and email.

Very Respectfully,

Arash Soltani-Tehrani
Ph.D. Student | Auburn University
AM Laboratory Coordinator | Nat’l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME)
Senator | Graduate Student Council (GSC) | Auburn University
Phone: (334) 497-2159
Email: azs0181 at auburn.edu |