[Ncame-students] All Furnaces Operational

Michael Knotts mjk0017 at auburn.edu
Fri Dec 11 16:41:13 CST 2020

All,

All three furnaces are operational for heat treatment. We have finished tuning the new box furnace and have it within plus/minus 2 degrees for the overshoot. We have also repaired the tube furnace and have it set up for operation with a thermocouple monitoring the inner temperature.

If you have any questions on the furnaces or need anything just let me know!

Thanks,

Michael Knotts

Research Engineer/Lab Manager

National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

Samuel Ginn College of Engineering

Auburn University

Phone: 334-844-2415

Email: mjk0017 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>