[Ncame-students] Please mill the steel plates

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Sun Aug 23 10:49:35 CDT 2020

Dear friends,

I know most of you are busy every weeks, however, please plan to resurface your plates. As I mentioned before, please schedule to resurface at least one plate per week so we can finish everything. If I dont see any progress, I have to report names to Dr. Shamsaei. Therefore, please take the initiative yourself. If it is difficult for you, please train undergrads and perform the task with them so you can split time with them.

Very Respectfully,

Arash Soltani-Tehrani
Ph.D. Student | Auburn University
AM Laboratory Coordinator | Nat’l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME)
Senator | Graduate Student Council (GSC) | Auburn University
Phone: (334) 497-2159
Email: azs0181 at auburn.edu |
Website: eng.auburn.edu/ncame