[Ncame-students] Please finalize all the SFF 2020 abstracts by today

Pooriya Dastranjy Nezhadfar pzd0022 at auburn.edu
Sat Apr 25 13:43:46 CDT 2020

Thank you for letting us know.

Regards,
Pooriya

From: Ncame-students <ncame-students-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu> On Behalf Of Arash Soltani Tehrani
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 12:36 PM
To: ncame-students at eng.auburn.edu
Cc: Seyed Ghiaasiaan <srg0041 at auburn.edu>; Shuai Shao <sshao at auburn.edu>; Nima Shamsaei <shamsaei at auburn.edu>
Subject: [Ncame-students] Please finalize all the SFF 2020 abstracts by today

All,

Dr. Shamsaei wants everyone to finalize everything in the excel sheet that John made for SFF. Please make sure everything is correct so we can email it to him today. In addition, I have added two columns for the reviewers. Please write the name of two NCAME members to review your abstract (not co-authors).

  *   All abstracts are due today. Please write your abstracts and email them to the co-authors for review by Sunday morning at the latest.
  *   The co-authors need to review and send the finalized version to the other two reviewers by Monday morning at the latest.
  *   After the additional reviewers are done with the revision, please send the abstracts to one person (we will decide) to compile and email everything to Dr. Shamsaei and Amanda no later than Tuesday Morning.

Please ensure to include title, authors (based on the latest version that Dr. Shamsaei will decide), and affiliation in your written abstract.

Thanks,
Arash