[Ncame-students] Please finalize all the SFF 2020 abstracts by today

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Sat Apr 25 12:36:01 CDT 2020

All,

Dr. Shamsaei wants everyone to finalize everything in the excel sheet that John made for SFF. Please make sure everything is correct so we can email it to him today. In addition, I have added two columns for the reviewers. Please write the name of two NCAME members to review your abstract (not co-authors).

  *   All abstracts are due today. Please write your abstracts and email them to the co-authors for review by Sunday morning at the latest.
  *   The co-authors need to review and send the finalized version to the other two reviewers by Monday morning at the latest.
  *   After the additional reviewers are done with the revision, please send the abstracts to one person (we will decide) to compile and email everything to Dr. Shamsaei and Amanda no later than Tuesday Morning.

Please ensure to include title, authors (based on the latest version that Dr. Shamsaei will decide), and affiliation in your written abstract.

Thanks,
Arash