[Ncame-students] FW: [M.E. Faculty] Fwd: [AU Weather Brief] Update: Severe Weather Threat - until this evening

Amanda Hanks aah0007 at auburn.edu
Thu Apr 23 09:00:35 CDT 2020

Subject: [AU Weather Brief] Update: Severe Weather Threat - until this evening

UPDATE
As we continue to have rain and lightning, please remember there is a severe weather threat this afternoon as well.
The timing of these storms to be in the Auburn area is 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT.
We will open Greene Hall and RBD Library if we go under a tornado watch.
Know your safe place and be ready to seek shelter if the weather turns severe or if a tornado warning is issued.
Stay safe!
Chance

<image005.png>

Chance
Chance D. Corbett, CEM®
Emergency Manager
Associate Director, Emergency Management
Auburn University Department of Campus Safety & Security
543 West Magnolia Ave. | Auburn, AL 36849
Office: (334) 844-4808 | Fax: (334) 844-2081
Email: cdc0009 at auburn.edu<mailto:cdc0009 at auburn.edu>
auburn.edu/safety

“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”
Harry S. Truman

<image006.png>

The Department of Campus Safety & Security supports Green Dot. efforts for a violence-free, sexual assault-free, and stalking-free campus.
#WeDOTauburn  #livethegreendot