[Ncame-students] FW: UPDATE - Severe Weather on Thursday 8am-6pm CT

Amanda Hanks aah0007 at auburn.edu
Wed Apr 22 14:25:27 CDT 2020

UPDATE:
The National Weather Service continues to warn of possible severe weather for the Auburn area tomorrow.
The main threats include Tornadoes, Damaging Winds up to 70 mph and Golf Ball Size Hail.
The timing of the event is between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. CT.

As always, have a place to take shelter if the weather turns severe.
We will open Greene Hall and RBD Library if we go under a tornado watch.

Stay safe!
Chance

[http://www.weather.gov/images/bmx/graphicast/image5.png?e2ee78f922ae4654beb27666aaae9b42]
Chance
Chance D. Corbett, CEM(r)
Emergency Manager
Associate Director, Emergency Management
Auburn University Department of Campus Safety & Security
543 West Magnolia Ave. | Auburn, AL 36849
Office: (334) 844-4808 | Fax: (334) 844-2081
Email: cdc0009 at auburn.edu<mailto:cdc0009 at auburn.edu>
auburn.edu/safety

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."
Harry S. Truman

[cid:image002.png at 01D4BA1B.560E7B60]

The Department of Campus Safety & Security supports Green Dot. efforts for a violence-free, sexual assault-free, and stalking-free campus.
#WeDOTauburn  #livethegreendot