[Ncame-students] Plan for SFF

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Thu Apr 16 09:32:12 CDT 2020

Hi Rakish

I propose one of the students volunteer (probably one of the new guys who are supposed to go to sff) and first make an excel sheet Including title, authors and potential presenter. Share the file with all so we fill it out. Then we can have zoom to confirm.

Kind Regards,

Arash Soltani-Tehrani
Ph.D. Student | Auburn University
AM Laboratory Manager | Nat’l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME)
Senator | Graduate Student Council (GSC) | Auburn University
Phone: (334) 497-2159
Email: azs0181 at auburn.edu |