[Ncame-students] Serious noises from the construction

Nima Shamsaei shamsaei at auburn.edu
Tue Apr 14 10:48:59 CDT 2020

John,

No, I don't want anyone to go to library because we cannot ensure the environment is clean enough. Please send your concern to our safety manager and see what he can do. If nothing can be done and this will continue, we will come up with a plan this afternoon. One option is to get a few of the study rooms in Brown-Kopel, wipe and use them. Please see if Emmanuel can get us access there, again if this is to continue for a while. The noise is indeed annoying. Please also call the City and complain.

Thanks,

NS