[Ncame-students] FW: Message from "alabaster" Grainger

Rakish Shrestha rzs0080 at auburn.edu
Mon Apr 13 15:36:29 CDT 2020

All,

If you are confused about who to send your receipt to with the appropriate fop, please check the email below. Based on the forwarded email please send your receipt to appropriate person and also cc Amanda on all of the email so that she would also have a copy of the receipt.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Sincerely,

Rakish Shrestha