[Ncame-students] Conserving gloves

Shuai Shao sshao at auburn.edu
Thu Apr 9 12:35:04 CDT 2020

All,

You should conserve the use of gloves from now on.  Today, Amanda and I had to each go to Walmart just to get two boxes.

The other day I saw one student used three pairs of gloves for just one SEM session! At least, use no more than one glove/pair per session. Wasteful users of gloves will be responsible to go and buy new boxes of gloves.

Thanks,
Shuai

Shuai Shao, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)
Department of Mechanical Engineering
1454 Wiggins Hall
Tel: 334-844-4867
[130-1303442_auburn-university-seal-and-logos-auburn-university-college-of-engineering]