[Ncame-students] Stay at home order

Nima Shamsaei shamsaei at auburn.edu
Fri Apr 3 18:34:30 CDT 2020

Hello all,

I discussed the situation with the upper administration and we can continue our operation like the last few weeks. Auburn University also sent an email stating that besides the building access, there are no other changes to university operations.

However, pay attention to the followings:

1.      You need to continue practicing social distancing, as well as washing your hands and wiping equipment (including your computers) frequently

2.      Every day that you leave work, take everything that you need to be able to work from home for a few weeks

3.      If your building access is not weekend or game day, let me know immediately

Stay safe,

NS