[Ncame-students] Continued Usage of SEM over the weekend.

Pooriya Dastranjy Nezhadfar pzd0022 at auburn.edu
Fri Apr 3 17:02:38 CDT 2020

All,

Please go to the link below and fill it out so that we can plan for doing SEM efficiently over the weekend.
Dr. Shamsaei said we all need to make sure to use the SEM if it is required for our research. After you filled out the excel sheet, we will plan accordingly.

https://auburn.box.com/s/a6dugb0qoskoeulu0tpr677cpodi1ro4

Thank you,

Regards,
Pooriya

P.D. Nezhadfar, Ph.D. Student
Microscopy Laboratory Manager
Nat'l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME), Auburn University<http://www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame>
1418 Wiggins Hall, 354 War Eagle Way, Auburn, AL 36849

[*]    [Image result for linkedin logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/p-d-nezhadfar-4aa8428a/> 334-497-2043

[*]  [Image result for researchgate icon] <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Pd_Nezhadfar> pzd0022 at auburn.edu<mailto:pzd0022 at auburn.edu>