[Ncame-students] Continued Usage of SEM over the weekend.

Shuai Shao sshao at auburn.edu
Fri Apr 3 15:15:39 CDT 2020

Students of NCAME,

To ensure that we collect as much data as possible during the days before a possible campus shutdown, we want to maintain a near-100% utilization of the SEM over this weekend.

All of you, please work with Dr. Reza, Pooriya, and John to book your SEM time over this weekend.  Remember, you need to scan as many samples as possible.

While you are doing all these, make sure both you and the SEM operate safely.

Dr. Shamsaei and I will expect a full schedule of SEM by the COB today.

Dr. Reza, John, and Pooriya, please stop by Dr. Shamsaei's office as soon as you see this email.

Thanks,
Shuai

Shuai Shao, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)
Department of Mechanical Engineering
1454 Wiggins Hall
Tel: 334-844-4867
[130-1303442_auburn-university-seal-and-logos-auburn-university-college-of-engineering]