[K4RY] Meeting Recap + Time Repoll

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Sep 11 11:45:29 CDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all that were able to join us for our first meeting. A few things that were discussed:

1) The majority of the votes for the Monday 5:30 time slot for our meeting times were inadvertent. Most of the people at the meeting expressed interest in moving the time to Thursdays at 6:00 PM (one of the other popular time slots from the original poll).  I've made a new poll choosing between Monday and Thursday; I plan on closing this poll this Thursday evening. Please let us know your availability so that we can get the time slot re-reserved if necessary.

https://linkto.run/p/Y52VT194

2) We are planning on having our first of two foxhunts for this semester during the first week of October. The actual day will be determined by the above poll.

3) K4RY along with the Montgomery club are planning on having a special event station on campus the day of the Iron Bowl this year. Details TBD!

Thanks!

-R. Chase Harrison