[K4RY] Radio Lab Lecture + Antenna Plans

Remington Harrison rch0012 at auburn.edu
Mon Oct 28 11:48:47 CDT 2019

Hi everyone,

We present to the 3030 AM Radio lab today at 1:00 PM in Broun 125. Feel free to join us as we show off some of the stuff the club has done.

Also, we need to keep an eye out for days that we can get on the roof and get the antenna up now that the weather has cooled down significantly. Let's plan on this Friday (11/1) as a potential day to meet to do this. Right now the weather looks clear for that morning. I'll send out another email confirming our meeting if it holds closer to time.

Thanks!
-R. Chase Harrison
K4RY President