[K4RY] Field Day Today!

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Sat Jun 22 10:50:25 CDT 2019

Hi everyone!

Field Day is here! We will be at Chewacla State Park starting at 3 pm today and going through the morning tomorrow. We have reserved Cabin 2  for us. In order to get there, go in the main Chewacla entrance and turn right immediately before the guard house, then continue down to the cabins. You should not be charged an entrance fee; tell them you are visiting the Pike's/Radio Club and they should let you through.

Please call/text/email if you have any questions or trouble.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

-R. Chase Harrison KO4LA
256 527 2011