[K4RY] AUARC Meeting Time Spring 2019

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Jan 7 11:16:07 CST 2019

Hi everyone!

I hope your holidays were enjoyable and that the new year is starting off well. I have created a doodle poll to decide our meeting time for the coming semester. The options are listed as dates and times for only next week, but they will be the same for each week we have a meeting.

Options are Monday and Tuesday at 5, 5:30, 6, and 6:30, as well as Thursday at 6 and 6:30.

Please put in your available times by the end of this week so that I can reserve a room as soon as possible.

https://doodle.com/poll/cawc8qg77dzruwpy

Thanks!

-R. Chase Harrison