[K4RY] Volunteers Needed + Upcoming events

Gary Pike glp0008 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:09:55 CST 2019

Mike,

Could you provide us with linking instructions?

Thanks,
Gary

On Feb 20, 2019, at 8:36 AM, Mike Watkins <watkijm at auburn.edu<mailto:watkijm at auburn.edu>> wrote:

Greetings Everyone,

I don’t know if you guys know it yet..but there is now a DMR Repeater on the top of Haley Center.
444.775/449.775.   It is has a static link to some Georgia repeater and can be dynamically linked
to AL LINK for 15 minutes. It belongs to Spencer Fowler, N4NQV.

73,
Mike
WX4AL