[K4RY] AUARC Semester Kickoff Meeting!

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Sep 10 16:01:40 CDT 2018

Hello everyone!

The Auburn University Amateur Radio Club invite you to join us for our semester kickoff meeting tomorrow evening at 6:30 PM in Shelby 3129. If you are interested in learning more about electronics, radios, digital processing, long range communication, satellites, or anything else wirelessly connected, then AUARC is the club for you!

Amateur (ham) radio at Auburn University has been around since the days of Thomas Edison and features a rich history of worldwide contacts with nothing but a radio and an antenna. We operate under the callsign K4RY (https://www.qrz.com/db/K4RY) and have plenty of activities planned for the semester for all level of experience. We also offer materials and testing for anyone looking to become a licensed operator.

WHEN: Tuesday 9/11 6:30 PM

WHERE: Shelby 3129

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

-Chase Harrison KO4LA

K4RY President