[K4RY] Fox Hunt + Makeup License Exam this Thursday!

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Nov 12 13:35:36 CST 2018

Hi everyone,

We will have our radio fox hunt this Thursday at 5:30 PM starting in Broun 239. Everyone is invited to join, no equipment or experience necessary! The weather is looking chilly so be sure to bring warm clothing.

Also, right before the fox hunt at 5:00 PM we will be offering the license exams again. If you didn't have a chance this past week to take it, please come prepared with a calculator, pencil, $15, ID, and SSN so that we can get you tested before the fox hunt.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, and see you Thursday!

-R. Chase Harrison