[K4RY] K4RY Field Day 2018

Gary Pike glp0008 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Jun 21 15:37:03 CDT 2018

How to get to cabin. Go to Chewacla turn right in front of ranger station. Go to cabin four on left.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2018, at 3:24 PM, Remington Harrison <rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu<mailto:rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu>> wrote:

Hi everyone! Hope your summer is going well.

Field Day is this Saturday and Sunday 6/23-24. We have a cabin reserved in Chewacla State Park, and will be there from approximately 3 PM - 10 AM. Everyone is invited to come eat, hang out, and operate! If you do plan on coming, please let me know so that we can have a head count for getting food.

I will send out more specific information about how to get to the cabin on Saturday.

Hope to see you there!

-R. Chase Harrison
chase at auburn.edu<mailto:chase at auburn.edu>
256-527-2011