[K4RY] AUARC Semester Kickoff!

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Aug 27 14:17:28 CDT 2018

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a good summer and that your first week back is going smoothly. Our first meeting of the semester will be sometime starting the week of 9/10, to be determined through the below poll:

https://doodle.com/poll/cz9c484ciiznneh9

Please fill out the poll with the times of the week that you are available this semester to have meetings (Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays, starting from 5-6:30 PM). The poll will be open through the beginning of next week. I'll let everyone know what time ends up being the best for us to meet.

If you have any projects, presentations, or ideas that you would like to have at a meeting this semester, please let me know.

Thanks!

-R. Chase Harrison
chase at auburn.edu
256-527-2011