[K4RY] Fw: Amateur Radio at Southern Union tomorrow

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Sep 13 11:08:43 CDT 2017

All,

There's an opportunity to present at Southern Union tomorrow. If you are interested in going (even for just part of the time), please let me or Dr. Roppel know. If there are enough hams that are interested this, we can collectively set up in lieu of meeting tomorrow.

Thanks!

-R. Chase Harrison
chase at auburn.edu
256-527-2011