[K4RY] Radio Lab Presenters + Fox Hunt

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:38:02 CST 2017

Hi everyone,

We will not have a meeting tonight. I am putting together a powerpoint for the radio lab lecture on Monday, and will send it out tomorrow so that I can get suggestions/feedback. If you all could review it before Monday morning, I would appreciate it!

Also, if you are free Monday at 2:00 PM and are able to come help present, OR you have a cool piece of radio tech/DIY project you would like to be shown off but can't be there yourself, please let me know by tomorrow afternoon so we can plan our presentation.

The radio lab will be invited to join us on our fox hunt next Thursday at 5:00 PM. The club has 4 tape measure yagis and I have some 2M handhelds. If you have any extra fox hunt equipment, we will put them to good use!

Thanks, and see you Monday!

-R. Chase Harrison
chase at auburn.edu
256-527-2011