[K4RY] Repeater Installation Tonight - 5:00 PM Broun 235

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:09:42 CST 2017

Hi all,

Tonight  we will replace the 70cm repeater at the top of Haley Center with  the new Yaesu DR-1X repeater. We will also be taking a look at the 2m duplexer on the spectrum analyzer in Broun. The results from this test will determine what we do going forward with the duplexer and when we can get the 2m repeater back up.

This will be a divide and conquer meeting; each person can decide whether they want to work on the duplexer or repeater.

We will meet at Broun 235 at 5:00 PM, and then head over to the Haley Center shortly thereafter with the people that want to work on the repeater.

Hope to see you tonight!

-R. Chase Harrison KO4LA
chase at auburn.edu
256-527-2011