[K4RY] AUARC Spring 2017 Meeting times

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Jan 11 12:32:17 CST 2017

Hi AU Hams! Hope you had a great holiday break!

Below is a link to meeting time choices for this semester. PLEASE select the meeting time ranges that will work with your schedule so we can have as many people able to meet together as possible.  I will collect responses through the beginning of next week. We will have our first meeting next week to discuss putting the new repeaters in and other semester activities.

The times are listed under specific days for next week, but we will have the meeting at the same time and day each week.

http://doodle.com/poll/63aepmusbg2dgx64

Thanks!

-R. Chase Harrison
chase at auburn.edu