[K4RY] K4RY - No Meeting Tonight

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:29:53 CST 2017

Hi all,

We have cancelled the normally scheduled meeting for tonight so everyone can enjoy Valentine's Day. We are in the process of installing the 2M repeater and will send out another email when the installation is complete.

Also, the school club roundup is this week. If you would like to get on the air as K4RY and don't have access to the radio room already, let us know and we will be happy to get you set up. http://www.arrl.org/school-club-roundup

[http://www.arrl.org/files/image/School_Club_Roundup/carolyn_teja_ben3.jpg]<http://www.arrl.org/school-club-roundup>

School Club Roundup - American Radio Relay League<http://www.arrl.org/school-club-roundup>
www.arrl.org
All entries will be issued an Award Certificate in PDF format. The School Club Roundup entry categories are: Elementary, Middle/Intermediate/Junior High School,

Have a great evening!

-R. Chase Harrison KO4LA
chase at auburn.edu
256-527-2011