[K4RY] K4RY Kickoff Meeting THURSDAY!

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Aug 28 16:54:53 CDT 2017

Hi AU Hams,

Hope the beginning of the new school year is treating you well! We will have our first meeting of the semester this THURSDAY at 5:00 somewhere in Broun, TBD due to the construction. This will be an introductory meeting for all of the new students so that they can get a feel for what the club has to offer, as well as let them know how they can get involved.

We will also discuss briefly some of the outstanding issues left over from the spring/summer (antenna tower, antenna replacement, old equipment).

I will send out another email via the EE mailing list and the AU Involve list very similar to this email, so look out for those duplicates as well.

Thanks, and see you Thursday!

-R. Chase Harrison KO4LA
K4RY President