[K4RY] Radio Lab Presentation and Foxhunt

Gary Pike glp0008 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Sun Apr 2 16:44:20 CDT 2017

April 10th for me.

________________________________
From: k4ry-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu <k4ry-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu> on behalf of Remington Harrison <rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:15:02 AM
To: Auburn University Amateur Radio Club
Cc: Stuart Wentworth
Subject: [K4RY] Radio Lab Presentation and Foxhunt

Hi all,

Dr. Wentworth has given me the following dates that we can come present to the radio lab on campus:

4/10

4/17

The presentation would be in the afternoon on either of those days.

The Tuesday following the presentation we should have our foxhunt so that the radio lab students can come and participate.

Please let me know via email if you are available to come to the presentation/have anything cool to show off, and which days you would like to have the presentation/foxhunt.

Thanks!

-R. Chase Harrison
chase at auburn.edu
256-527-2011