[K4RY] K4RY Meeting Tonight

Remington Harrison rch0012 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Nov 1 19:25:16 CDT 2016

Minutes from tonight:

1) Next Tuesday (11/8) at 5:15 PM is the technician crash course and licensing session. This was a better day for most everyone. This day will mostly be a "come with questions and we will answer them" type of meeting, then the license testing afterwards. I will have some slides from last year to present if needed. We will be advertising this to the EE department here specifically, but anyone is invited and encouraged to come.

2) Next Monday (11/7) at 2:00 is our semesterly presentation to the radio lab. We will be presenting some general info about the club and advertising the review/testing session and the.....

3) Foxhunt! Tuesday 11/15  at 5:15 in lieu of our regular meeting will be the foxhunt that we built antennas for last week. SueAnne will be in charge of hiding the fox. Again, all are encouraged to come and try their skill (or luck, for some of us).

Please let me know if there are any bad scheduling conflicts for the foxhunt. We want as many people to be able to make it as possible.

Hope to see everyone soon!

-R. Chase Harrison
chase at auburn.edu
256-527-2011