[K4RY] Poll Results and Meeting Time

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue May 10 11:32:21 CDT 2016

Happy summer break!

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for: poll results for summer radio club activities!  I've copied the questions and winning responses below.

What does it all mean?  It looks as though radio club will have a fun, busy summer semester!   Right now, let's plan on having a planning meeting to sort out dates, times, responsibilities, etc., next Monday, May 16th, at 17:30 in Broun 235.  This is the same time and place we've been meeting.

And now those long-awaited survey results, with percentages for all you numbers people:

1. What nights (17:00 or later) work best for you this summer for events/meetings?

100% of those who took the survey chose Monday, so it looks like all the nighttime meetings and such will be on Mondays!

2. Where would you prefer the club to hold Field Day? (June 25-26 this year)

88.9% picked to go to the pavilion on the hill in Chewacla Park again.  The Ag Park was also suggested.

3. Are you available and willing to help teach a radio license class one night a week for a few weeks this summer? Specific dates/times TBA based upon responses.

85.7% are willing to teach.  Awesome!

4. What events would you like to see the club do over the summer?

88.9% - Foxhunt

77.8% - Dinner meeting/potluck

55.6% - Build nights

44.4% - Guest speaker