[K4RY] BirmingHAMfest and More

SueAnne Griffith sng0005 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:12:07 CST 2016

Good morning everyone!

This Friday and Saturday, the Birmingham Amateur Radio Club will be holding their annual BirmingHAMfest at Zamora Temple in Irondale.  For maps, vendor info, and more, check out their website:  http://www.birminghamfest.org/.  I know a few AUARC members will be making the drive up, so hopefully I'll see you there!

Also, exciting news from Auburn University's Office of Student Involvement.  AUARC is a finalist for the Auburn University Excellence in Practical Application Involvement Award! This is an honor bestowed on a club with members "whose higher understanding of skills learned in coursework is demonstrated through the organization's accomplishments."  The winners are announced April 21.  Congrats to all of you for being great examples of brilliant and dedicated radio operators!

73,

SueAnne (KK4UWV)
AUARC Vice President